KU Design Camp - Registration
- Complete the registration form below.
- Submit the $150.00 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration.
- Payment Options:
- Credit Card - After submitting this form, you will be directed to another page to enter your payment information.
- Check - Please make the check out to "The University of Kansas." Please include "KU Design Camp 2019" on the memo line and send them to 'KU Design Camp, Marvin Hall room 200, 1465 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045'
- Payment Options:
- Once the deposit is received, you will receive a confirmation email, payment link for the remaining balance, and link to a PDF of the registration packet.
- Pay the remaining balance online or send a check with the remaining balance by May 10, 2019.
- Submit completed registration packet as a PDF online via the remaining balance payment link or via email to email@example.com. You may also mail the forms to KU Design Camp, Marvin Hall room 200, 1465 Jayhawk Blvd., Lawrence, KS 66045 by May 10, 2019.
- Residential Camper Fee: $850.00 - This fee includes housing in a University of Kansas residence hall, meals, studio fees, project materials, and evening activities.
- Non-Residential Camper Fee: $800.00 - This option is for local students wishing to participate in Design Camp but not stay overnight in the residence hall. This fee includes meals, studio fees, project materials, and evening activities.
- We offer a limited number of partial scholarships based on financial need for those who qualify.
- To apply for a scholarship, applicants must submit the registration below (including $150.00 deposit) and complete the scholarship application.
- Campers select a morning and afternoon studio topic during registration. Please review the studio options: design.ku.edu/StudioTopics.
- Please note that the availability of studios is subject to enrollment numbers. Placement in studios is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.