Change in Plan Form - Undergraduate Certificate for Music Majors

Note: Adding or changing plans may require a successful audition or interview. 

This can include completed and current enrollment as well as courses transferred from other institutions.
Please add your current KU cumulative GPA.
Please provide a summary of your request or let us know if you have questions. Example: I am a BFA student and want to add the Music Enterprise Certificate.