TPITOS Certification Training
Focusing on teacher practices and classroom environment variables, the Teaching Pyramid Infant-Toddler Observation Scale (TPITOS) measures how teachers in infant-toddler care settings are fostering responsive, nurturing relationships and creating high-quality supportive environments for to promote strong social-emotional development.
Benefits of Using the TPITOS
- Ensures effective implementation of the proven PBIS-based Pyramid Model
- Supports professional development efforts in infant–toddler settings
- Strengthens practices of individual caregivers, classroom teams, and programs
- Monitors the success of quality improvement initiatives
- Builds foundation for social-emotional competence in the critical first years of life
TPITOS Certification Training – 2 Days of training with the opportunity to become a certified TPITOS observer
January 30-31, 2020
9:00-4:00, Thurs, January 30
9:00-3:00, Fri, January 31
Juniper Gardens Children’s Project - University of Kansas
444 Minnesota Ave, 3rd Floor
Kansas City, KS 66101
- $250 for early bird registration
- $275 after December 31, 2019
- Registration fee includes cost of TPITOS manual and 1 packet of scoring forms
- Lunch provided for both training days.
REQUIREMENTS: It is recommended that attendees be familiar with the Pyramid Model, and have completed the CSEFEL infant-toddler modules.
For inquiries, please contact Kathy Bigelow at email@example.com