The Stressed Life Cells: REU Program Application
Read through the entire application and gather the information and materials you need before starting. You will not be able to come back later to make updates or corrections.
If you complete and collect your required documents in advance, submission should take 10-30 minutes.
For this University of Kansas application, you will need
- personal information (including student/college information)
- your date of birth
- an email address
- demographic information (race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, disability)
- contact information, including phone and mail address
- social media addresses
- college enrollment information
- your essay (already competed, in pdf format, see our website)
- Up-to-date transcripts (in pdf format)
- email address of at least one faculty member from your institution who will write a Letter of Reference on your behalf
- a list of three potential REU mentors selected from the mentors list on our website
Step 1. Complete all fields in this form (below), especially those marked by an * (required). You will not be able to submit the application without completing items with an *. Once you submit your application, please print the confirmation page for your records.
Step 2. Upload your essay in pdf format. You will be prompted to upload the document after you submit the first page.
Step 3. Upload your transcripts in pdf format. (See our website for more information)
Step 4. Click Submit Application.