Capitol Federal Hall Space Reservation Request

Thank you for reaching out about hosting an event in Capitol Federal Hall.

Based on recent CDC requirements due to COVID-19, Capitol Federal Hall is not accepting event requests for the Spring 2020 semester.

If you would like to schedule an event for a future date, please email Kendyl Grender at

More information on KU's response to coronavirus, including updated event information, can be found at