Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit

The Office of the University Registrar provides transfer credit evaluations based on official transcripts from regionally accredited institutions. Students may request a re-evaluation of their course work if they believe the initial evaluation and transfer credit equivalency does not accurately reflect the scope of the original course. Students may use this form to request re-evaluation from the appropriate University of Kansas academic department, professional school, or the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.

If you have any questions about the request form, please contact Transfer Credit at

Student Information

Please use format: Last, First.
Should be a 7-digit number.
- -

Information about Transferring Course and Institution

Please provide the full name of the institution. Do not use abbreviations.
Please provide the full course title. Do not use abbreviations.
Files must be in PDF/Text/JPG/PNG/GIF format.
Files must be in PDF/Text/JPG/PNG/GIF format.

Desired KU Course Equivalency or Degree Requirement

e.g. BUS, LA&S, PSYC, etc.
Please provide the desired equivalent course number or degree requirement, (e.g. Advanced Business Elective).
I understand that the Transfer Credit re-evaluation may take up to four weeks.