Request for Reinstatement to KU

I would like to request that my admission to KU be reinstated. I understand that my file must first be reviewed to determine my eligibility for reinstatement. I also understand that I cannot use this form if I was previously denied admission or if I am applying for readmission to the University of Kansas. Instructions for readmission can be found at This form can only be used for reinstatement into terms for which applications are currently being accepted. 

If unknown, leave blank

Questions? Please contact the KU Office of Admissions at (785) 864-3911, (888) 686-7323 (KS only), or