GPA Data Update

If you need to update the high school GPA or GPA Scale that you reported on your application for admission, please use the following fields. If you have questions or need to provide additional clarification, please use the comment box. PLEASE NOTE: This form is ONLY for correcting self-reported information from the application for admission. It may not be used to make changes to information which was sent via transcript.

leave blank if unknown
(eg: 4.0, 12.0, 100.0, etc.)
... the information provided in this form is true and accurate without evasion or misrepresentation. I understand that this form is a legally binding document and that the self-reported information provided will be used for admission decision and scholarship award purposes (if applicable). I understand that the University of Kansas will verify the self-reported information provided in this document once official transcripts and test scores are submitted. I understand that if any information or documentation I have submitted is found to be false or misleading, this fact alone will be sufficient cause for my admission to be denied or revoked, any scholarship awards to be revoked, and my enrollment to be canceled.

Questions about this form? Please contact the KU Office of Admissions at (785)864-3911, (888) 686-7323 (KS only), or

The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University's programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access,, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY